#12DaysOfSilverline is back
We'll be giving away daily prizes on Twitter, so make sure you're following us to see all of the exciting stuff we have up for grabs just in time for Christmas!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Powerbox Limited reserves the right to publish the names of all winners. All winners are required to give their full co-operation to all requests by Powerbox Limited or a promoter in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prize or otherwise
2. Employees and family and friends of Powerbox Limited or any third party involved are not permitted to enter the competition
3. Winners will be chosen at random and are non-negotiable
4. Winners will be notified by 5 pm each day and announced on Twitter
5. All winners must be following @silverlinetools and have re-tweeted relevant competition tweet to enter
6. No winner shall be chosen more than once
7. The competition runs from Sunday 13th December until Thursday 24th December
8. The winner will be notified by 1pm on the last day of the competition
9. No cash alternative for any prize will be offered and prizes are non-transferable
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
11. The competition is open to all residents of the European Union
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) Data Protection Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
13. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
14. If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if Powerbox Limited has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, Powerbox Limited reserve the right to award the prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner. In this case the original winner will not be eligible for any share of the prize. Powerbox Limited shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
15. Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions and are invalid if received any later than the specified closing time (which shall be GMT date and time)
Dixon and Collier join Tsingtao MV Agusta for 2016 British Supersport title fight
Tsingtao MV Agusta has announced a three-strong rider line-up for their 2016 campaign with Jake Dixon and Joe Collier lining up in the British Supersport Championship, whilst Wayne Ryan will battle for the Pirelli National Superstock 600 title.
The iconic Italian manufacturer will continue to run a two-rider line-up in the Supersport class with 19-year-old Dixon, who finished third In last season's standings after scoring four race wins and a further nine podium finishes.
Dixon is joined by the reigning Supersport Evo champion Collier. The 20-year old dominated the class in 2015 with an impressive 14 race wins and only failed to finish on the podium in three of the 26 races during the season.
Meanwhile, 19-year-old Ryan remains in the Superstock 600 series for the 2016 season after scoring his first podium in the class at Thruxton and is confident of building on his debut campaign.
Dixon said: "It's been a good year for me in British Supersport: multiple race wins and podiums have showcased my ability - fortunately for me, that ability has caught the eyes of many. I'm delighted to be joining MV Agusta racing. It's such an iconic brand and I hope to be able to emulate the successes of our WWS team-mates. 2016 will be a massive adventure and one that I'm certain will bring success. I just wish it began tomorrow!"
Collier said: "I am happy to be making the step up to a big team with big plans for 2016. We are coming off the back of a good year and I am looking forward to riding a new bike and getting testing underway. I am excited about the new season and I want to do the best job possible and will be giving it 110 per cent to be fighting at the front."
Ryan said: "I'm really happy to be signed already before Christmas so big thanks to Dave Tyson for giving me this opportunity. I thought 2015 was going to be my last season racing, which would have been a shame after getting on the podium and running towards the front at the end of the year. I'm confident that we have the right equipment and team around us to be fighting for the podium week in week out in 2016."
Team owner Dave Tyson said: "With direct factory backing from MV Agusta, we are in a great place to challenge for the championship next season and I think the signings we have made shows the intention from both team and the manufacturer for the forthcoming season."
"I can't wait for it to start with a test with the factory team in January now with our three riders."
Mark Franklin, MV Agusta Europe Managing Director said: "We are very excited the team has secured three talented riders of this calibre. After a development year that has been challenging, the package is starting to improve and will be competitive for the 2016 season. I'm sure the combination of the machine with Jake, Joe and Wayne on board will see some solid results and progress."