Atherton Experience Day T's & C's
1. Entries must be made via Facebook or Twitter. The entrant must retweet or share the graphic telling us why they should win
2. The experience day will be help on May 6th at Antur Stiniog Mountain Bike Centre
3. Entrants must be over 16
4. Winners must cover their own transport and accommodation costs
5. Winners must provide their own mountain bike, riding kit and helmet.
6. The promoter, Powerbox Limited reserves the right to publish the name of the winner. The winner is required to give their full co-operation to all requests by Powerbox Limited or a promoter in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prize or otherwise
7. The competition closes on Friday 17th April at 5pm.
8. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected to this competition
10. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) Data Protection Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
11. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
12. If the winner is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if Powerbox Limited has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to contact the winner, Powerbox Limited reserve the right to award the prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner. In this case the original winner will not be eligible for any share of the prize. Powerbox Limited shall not have any liability in such eventuality
13. Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions. They are invalid if they are received any later than the specified closing time (which shall be GMT date and time)