Terms and Conditions:
1. Powerbox Limited reserves the right to publish the names of all winners. All winners are required to give their full co-operation to all requests by Powerbox Limited or a promoter in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prize or otherwise
2. Employees and family and friends of Powerbox Limited or any third party involved are not permitted to enter the competition
3. Winners will be chosen at random and are non-negotiable
4. Winners will be notified by midday on 29th June 2017
5. All winners must be following Silverline Tools on Twitter
6. No winner shall be chosen more than once
7. The competition runs from Monday 26th June until Wednesday 28th June at 5pm.
8. No cash alternative for any prize will be offered and prizes are non-transferable
9. Travel and accommodation costs are not covered as part of the prize - all winners are responsible for arranging and funding these costs.
10. Each prize will include a pair of VIP weekend camping tickets to NASS Festival 2017.
11. Winners chosen at random may be offered a VIP upgrade (travel and accommodation costs not included)
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
13.The competition is open to all residents of the European Union
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) Data Protection Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
15. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
16. If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if Powerbox Limited has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, Powerbox Limited reserve the right to award the prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner. In this case the original winner will not be eligible for any share of the prize. Powerbox Limited shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
17.Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions and are invalid if received any later than the specified closing time (which shall be BST date and time)